ACT INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME (ACT DIR 50-7)
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR POSSIBLE INTERNSHIP 2020
DIVISION: Joint Analysis & Lessons Learned Centre / Lessons Learned Management Division
BRANCH/SECTION: Editor/Quality Assurance
DETAILS OF PROJECT:
The JALLC is the lead agent for NATO Lessons Learned (LL). The intern will support the Joint Analysis and Lessons Learned (JALLC) Editor in the development and review of LL communication related products.
- Support the JALLC Editor in the development of LL communication related products
- Assist the Editor and the Public Affairs and Protocol (PA&P) in the communication, public affairs and protocol activities of JALLC’s LL events
- Updating of information on JALLC's Social Media platforms, according to the established Communication Campaigns
- Assist in the development of marketing and media campaigns
Properly formatted, laid out and well-written communication products for JALLC communication activities.
TYPE OF BACKGROUND/EDUCATION PREFERRED:
- Current or recent Post Graduate student in Public Relations, Marketing, Graphic Design, Journalism or equivalent;
- Demonstrated excellent writing and English language skills. These skills must include the ability to organize documents logically, write clear and concise, grammatically correct, technical English documents;
- Interest in Defence and Security issues;
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Publisher and PowerPoint. Required skills include: definition and use of styles, template creation and use, and document layout, including layout of tables and graphics.
- Post high school course in one or more of the following: Social Media, Marketing, Design, Organization of Events, Photography.